Friday, March 27, 2009

Call-In Listener: 24th March 2009




On March 24th 2009,

A listener called in and said:
"I think my girlfriend is using me. I think she is cheating me. I asked her for marriage, she rejected me. She said her father do not like me and thinks i belong to triads."

"I pay her family's utility bills, save up everyday to buy her things that she demand to have:- PSP, 2 Mobile Phones etc. I work 12 hours a day and skip my meals to buy her stuff"

"Her father do not know she is using my money all this while. I am very sad because i think she just wants my money."

==============================================

4 comments:

sweetie mummy said...

Jeff,

Couldn't called in your hotline. Sigh....

Feel so sad to hear abt the mummy got cheated $1k. If this happens to me, I have the same feeling that the mummy feels...it will take a long time for us to save...but as long as our kids are saved....no choice....a lesson learnt...be more calm and careful.

Please help to dedicate any song to her...tell her to cheer up...

Seatherinea Yuki Caroline said...

hello ~~~
well i'm also a blogger ...
i listen to Love 97.2 when i was in my boyfriend car ... if he sent me home from work at night ..

i don dare to call in ... but sometimes when i heard someone called it .. i really teared .. cause i am not brave enough to say it out ... well ... hope you have a fine day ..

Your Listener .. Sea

Jeff said...

Hi Sweetie Mummy,

yeah, it was really sad to hear the story being told on air.. But great sharing too, it helps everyone else keep a lookout for such cases!

Hope this doesnt happen anymore! :)

Jeff said...

Hi Sea,

Thank you so much for listening in, and taking the efforts to come to the blog to post something! :)

I do hope everything is going on excellent for you and your bf! With him showering lots of care and love, you surely wont be tearing! :)