Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Call-In Listener: 23rd March 2009



On 23rd March 2009,

A listener called in and said:
"I want to dedicate a song for my girlfriend-to-be. I have expressed my love for her before already but she said she wanted to "test" my determination and love for her. She wants to see how persevering I am and told me to complete one of the most difficult task in this world!"

"She said, if i can successfully call-in to Jeff's Radio Show and dedicate a song to her. She will accept me and believe I am sincere."

==============================

Wow, calling into the Jeff radio show has become one of the biggest Test of Love now!! I sincerely hope they are TOGETHER now :)

Everyone else out there, its time to test your boyfriend and girlfriend's love for you, by getting them to try to call in to the show!! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff.

It is so sweet to express love someone over radio station with Sentimental Love song.

fm mingxiang

Jeff said...

Hi Mingxiang,

Yeah, its really touching sometimes the things our listeners say.

I guess with true love, it gives you courage to do lotsa things for him/her! :)