Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Call-In Listener: 25th March 2009



On March 25th 2009,

A listener called in and said:
"I feel very lost now. I just lost $1,000 over the phone. I received a call in the morning claiming that my son has been kidnapped. They demanded for $10,000 and i told them i only had $1,000. To save my son, they insist i transfer the money as soon as i can to some place in China"

"I was very scared as i hear a boy crying very loudly shouting for help. I was too overwhelmed by fear and did everything they said without trying to call & clarify this with my son."

"How i wish i was calm. The $1,000 took me a very very long time to save. Now its all gone. Just like this....I'm totally devastated."
=================================================

A quick reminder to all the listeners out there! Please beware and be on the alert for such calls to your homes! Many listeners called in right after the story was shared and mentioned they had similar encounters recently..

If you happen to hear "a kid shouting" in the background during the tele-conversation, please try to stay calm and think rationally! Anything, call the police and seek for help!

No comments: