Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Short Introduction about JEFF

Got quite a number of our bloggie friends here mentioning about self-introduction to know Jeff better ya -- Like how long i've been working, and my hobbies etc. I'll try my best to write as briefly as i can ya :)





Alright, this is JEFF. When he's alot younger and less stressed. Looks like boy-boy ya.. Doing a roadshow with Jacelyn Tay at Suntec City. I guess you might be more interested to see the sporty Jacelyn beside me ya :P

This was taken about 4 to 5 years ago, when i first entered radio at Dongli883FM. Knowing nuts about radio, my colleagues and mentors at Dongli883 taught me a great deal, and transformed me into a completely different person. Very thankful and utmost gratitude. Still can remember very clearly everything i experience and went through in that 2 years.


Went to NUS for another 3 years, studying Arts and Social Sciences (Communications Management Major) and then back on radio last September 2007, at the brand new 883JiaFM. Had quite a good time there for 6 months, but left due to my other committments..


And now, moving on to a new exciting environment at Love972FM, i am happy and blessed to be on radio airwaves again! Great privilege to be the few lucky people to be given the chance to speak on air to the rest of Singapore. Radio still gives me the "magical" feeling each time i speak over the microphone. Connections i make with listeners and friends on air, brings me a new experience each day. Definitely looking forward to more great things in time to come!


Alright, shall end the self-introduction here. Hobbies and other short infos, in the other posts to come ya....
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this long post. Have a great day!

16 comments:

Flying fish said...

Hei Jeff,

Get to know a little more about your background.

Can see u putting quite a bit of hard work in the current role with 972.

Keep and continue with it. Believe the LOVE family will always guide you at all times.

Kam Ba Tei!

:)flying fish

Unknown said...

Hi Jeff,

May I wish you a Happy and an Enjoyable Birthday ..... Happy Birthday.

with best wishes,
Laura Lim

Anonymous said...

JEFF!!

i chanced upon ur voice when i was buying things and it was airing 97.2fm.

immd i recognised ur voice, to double confirm, i went online to search.. true enough its u! nice to have u back on air =)

JIAYOU!

Regards,
fEn

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff! Finally found time to leave a note here... Been listening to u now and then on 972. Can tell u r trying ur best here. Must jiayou oh!

And the most important thing: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Take care!

Cheers,
qiqi

Anonymous said...

Jeff:
来自邻国(大马雪兰莪州)的祝福!!!
3-9 生日快乐,
事事顺利!!!

Anonymous said...

Oya Jeff, maybe you should add a tagboard or something if you can? Like that if we have anything to say that r not very relevant to your posts, we can tag you or something like that...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!Wish you good health and best wihes for future endevovours!Have a fantastic and great birtday!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Jeff
Yvonne here.
Wish you happy birthday....
What is your birthday wishes?
Hehe... Wish you HAPPY, ALL YOUR DREAM COME TRUTH and STAY HEALTH ALWAYS....
Yvonne

Anonymous said...

I wish Jeff Happy Birthday on 3rd Sept 2008.

fm mingxiang

Anonymous said...

hey jeff

didn't know yr blog is up until i heard u say it on air yesterday

do update more often don't be like yr previous blog. heehee

jia you and all the best in watever u do

we support u

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff. Last time i used to listen to your programme in the previous radio station. Your hosting is very good. When come to your programme, i will switch back to Love972 to listen to your programme.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

it was a memorable day for me, celebrating my birthday with the 972 Crew (though a short one) and also, hosting on air, receiving all the well wishes from the lovely listeners..

Some of the comments on the blog are really sweet, i thank you so much for the support, especially to some of my friends who have been supporting me since last time! *touched touched deeply*

Thank you Laura, Hongmei, Flying Fish, Baojie, Katherine, Mingxiang for the birthday wishes!

Thank you Fen for remembering me and my voice!! touched touched! xie xie ni...

Thank you Qiqi too, for the support! I dunno how to add tagboard!! haha :( lousy me.

Thank you Yvonne, my birthday wishes hmmm, is to have "good health for me and family, be happy and to continue to improve and move forward in my career (radio)! hope everyone will continue to jia you too with me, wherever you are!

Thank you Avan, your comments are really flattering! i'm honored and privileged to have great supporters who love the show like you do! Gives me the energy to work harder and go all the way! thanks Avan! I hope you're also doing well ya!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff

You born on 3 Sep? Hey! Me too! Happy belated Birthday!

Best wishes
Chin Chin

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff, i'm only 11 but i love to hear all those great songs from the jukebox.It makes my day better after a long tiring day at sch.if u got a chance,I want to hear no.3 song.I want to dedicate to myself,my family and to u.Be happy always!From:Crystal

constance said...

Hi Jeff, tired bt cant sleep pop in to say hello, and i like your programme. Look forward to it.

Anonymous said...

hi jef, this is Dennis. i am 1 of your fans since you are at radio 883 too. i really like your voice. you have a good voice. just curious, may i know how young you are? thanks. take care.