Monday, September 1, 2008

It's A Lazy Sunday!



Not sure how many of you actually stayed at home the whole day like I did ? :)

Its a lazy lazy Sunday! Recently it has been raining in the mornings, and it makes sleeping so much more heavenly. I am sure many people refuse to wake up and took emergency MCs and Leaves this week! I , slept til about 2pm today. Amazing amount of sleep i got, something i am deprived of during the weekdays ;) (I hope it goes on to rain in the mornings !!! :P)

Have been reading the many comments written in the various posts, very thankful and grateful for all the encouragements and kind words. Feel motivated to work harder and produce better work for you. Jia you!

As for the Love Story shared on Jukebox (below), I'm not very sure whether it is real. I agree with most of you that it probably wont happen in reality! hmmm but still, it does help to make us "touched" and know that we can all do more for the people we love..

oops, think the post is getting long already. time to sleep! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gd Morning Jeff n How r u?

I have read thru yr essay writing regarding "It's A Lazy Sunday!'

If i am a English teacher, i will grade u Straight A1 for Gd Essay Writing.

It is so interesting to read yr Dairy at yr Jeff's blog.

fm mingxiang, karen tong

Anonymous said...

Hi Mingxiang,

Thank you so much for the great comments! I always do badly for GP and English in my school days ;(

But still thank you so much for the support yaaa!!

Have a great weekend! :)