Monday, May 18, 2009

The Harlem Globetrotters! :)



Do you know who they are ? :) The World's Most Famous Basketball Team!! I call them the Basketball Stuntmen, Harlem Globetrotters!

My dad brought me and my family to watch them when I was very small. They are back in Singapore again and i caught the show over the weekend! :)

They're still as good, still as swift and mesmerizing but i've somehow lost the "amazement" i felt when i was a kid. Haiii......

I turn my heads and look around. Everyone is enjoying themselves, especially the kids! That's probably why all of us want to be kids. We all miss those times ya ? :(

Perhaps i've forgotten how to enjoy things. Lost my ability to laugh and be genuinely happy.

Don't misunderstand, i still love the Harlem Globetrotters! The show's great and surely entertaining! You should really try to watch the show when they come again next time!! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff said...
Sure! I'm sure if you make your way down to get the car decal, already proves that you are genuine in collection and will definitely keep good care!

i should have ask u earlier if no car still can go n take a not. now cannot go liao loh new job finish work at 7pm

previously end work at 5.30 n it near to bishan n serganoon

so sad sob sob

Josephine Ng said...

Hey I remember watching The Harlem Globetrotters long ago too! Did we go together? hahaha no la I remember watching them over the TV.

Sigh I didn't even know they are in town, missed the chance.

I guess as we grow up, we expect more and things that simply could make us smile or enjoy when we were young will never be the same again....

sweetie mummy said...

Hi Jeff,

Saw u at the Saturday events by the Empress Place, Singapore River...but that place is vvvv...hot...sauna and facing the sun....aiyo...ice-cream melts before I can get to enjoy it.

Remember me?

keep up your work..I like those english songs that you played last week. Let me recall happy teenager moments....
...sweetie mummy

The Black Swan said...

Hey Jeff

i hurt a friend and i betray her trust . i say out her secret . Because i concern about her .

but i think she is super upsad .

can you help me to say on air
than i am super sorry . and i hope even if she don forgive me , please don hate me ..

Caorline to Ms Mich

Joanne said...

jefffffff,.. how have u been! stumbled upon your blog while surfing for some stuffs. haha it has been eons since i last saw you and certainly miss those fun back at the other station, like the trip to tekong. LOL.

take care yah!
Joanne.

Josephine Ng said...

Hi Jeff

Why you on leave so long? When are you coming back? Miss You Lei.

Wise said...

Hi Jeff...today my first time sign in here. You very slim lei...hmm..you must eat more put on a bit weight will look more handsome lar...hahahaha :)