Thursday, February 5, 2009

Its 2009!

Oh no, it has been so long since i last updated and now its a brand new year already! :(

Sincere apologies for the lack of updates, will get some pictures up asap too, so that i can share with you what i've been doing recently!

Don't worry , still trying very hard to get something up and running pretty soon!

Hang in there!

Hope everyone had a great and happy CNY! I'm happy, cos i got lots of Ang Baos! Especially, with more and more people among my relatives giving Ang Baos each year :)

The Year of the Ox! Jia You and Fight Hard!

Good health! Good Fortune! Good Experiences! Money Money all come!

Jeff

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, finally you blog again! Lots of Ang Pow huh, beware hor I know where you live keke just joking.

Anyway looking forward to your photos and all the best to you!

Just Me

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jeff
Up to date I have not received ur 972 red pkt. I took part in a quiz on 15 Jan 09 ard 8pm. I answered 'mi lu bin' n win the red pkt. Pls let me know when can I received it.
Thanks n all the best.
Agnes Pang(Pasir Ris)
email: agnespang_cp@aia.com.sg
11/02/09

sweetie mummy said...

hi Jeff,

Wow, it is a long time since you update yr blog. looking forward to your photos and wish u all the best.

At the same time, would like to make a request to u:

Would like to dedicate any "english" song to my caregiver, Marina, today is her birthday, coincidentally, today is also my birthday, it's really fate that brought us together.

I would like to thank her for the great job done in taking care of my two kids and keep my family in a good shape.

coincidentally, my birthday is also today together with my caregiver, it's really fate that brought us together.

Thanks..stay young and handsome..Sweetie mummy

linddy said...

Hi Jeff.. so sad that u had to host programme alone till next month. But not to worry, i will give u my best support.

Btw, im the one who call up jus nw regarding the Valentines'Day Gift!
Im the one who adore the 80cents CD-rw.
Ring any bell? ^_^

Cheerio,
Linddy Quek

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff belated happy chinese new year and most important happy valentine day!Will always support your Juke box and ready go programme!GANBATTE!GANBATTE!From Katherine.